Nail Application & Removal
Nail Application Instructions:
1. Use the cuticle stick to push back your natural cuticles. DO NOT CUT YOUR CUTICLES. This will give your Press-Ons a more natural look.
2. Use the nail file to shape down natural nails.
3. Clean your natural nail with the alcohol pad. (Nail Polish Remover also works)
4. Size and choose your false nails BEFORE applying adhesive. (File them to fit your exact cuticle shape if necessary)
5. Apply adhesive glue to one natural nail at a time. (Cover entire nail to ensure longer wear)
6. Press & hold the false nail on your natural nail for 15-30 seconds.
* Avoid water for at least 2 hours
* Nails are reusable.
Removing False Nails:
To remove your false nails, soak them in warm soapy water for 3-5 minutes. They should come right off. If the false nails do not come off after the first soak, repeat the step again. PULLING FALSE NAILS OFF WITHOUT SOAKING THEM FIRST IS NOT RECOMMENDED, AS IT COULD DAMAGE YOUR NATURAL NAILS.